[Spellyans] 'teacher'

Chris Parkinson brynbow at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 19 18:19:49 IST 2010

Nicholas, thankyou for drawing our attention to Bodinar's letter. But when you say it seems to you to be very close to KS, I'm not sure what you mean. I understand KS to be an orthography, and this letter doesn't look much like the KS orthography of your recent translations,  which I find clear and relatively easy to read.  It simply looks like the Late Cornish orthography which has caused learners quite a few problems. I would very much like to see this letter written in KS and it would be a big help to many learners if late Cornish could be transcribed authentically, without the wholesale alterations of vocabulary and morphology which have characterised some published versions of late Cornish.

Chris