[Spellyans] 'teacher'

Chris Parkinson brynbow at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 19 18:57:46 IST 2010

I don't want it 'to be like Dolly Pentreath's speech' I want KS to be able to represent  late Cornish speech as accurately as possible. And if it can do that I'm quite happy with it. I'm not so bothered what it looks like. However, you have added in the KS the particle 'a' before 'wrug' and 'feu'. And you have added 'w' to 'rug'. Why? To improve it? This is problematic as I have mentioned earlier.

Chris