[Spellyans] Spelling and linguistics - Yes

Clive Baker clive.baker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:02:59 IST 2010

I agree with you Craig, on the final "ow" in words,  however all the books I
have read, do make a distinction between "ow" as a particle, and "ow"
meaning my. in the first case it is as "oh"plus the "w" in english and in
the second it is as the ou in ouch.
I suppose I am about to shot down in flames now by some, but itll stay that
way with me and all my students, until someone can prove to me otherwise.
Clive