[Spellyans] vocabulary

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Jun 23 12:15:11 IST 2010

It should perhaps be mentioned that a good many leading lights in the
Revival have not been Cornish, and a good few of them English.  I
haven't heard any such criticisms of Nicholas in respect of all the
work he's done for Irish.  I would say that his long settlement in
Ireland, including some of the worst years for Anglo-Irish relations,
gives him all the knowledge he needs about Celtic sensitivities.  I
doubt that he needs to be lectured about them!

Craig

Craig Weatherhill