[Spellyans] vocabulary

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Fri Jun 25 07:42:36 IST 2010

I for one very much appreciate Nicholas's dictionary.

It contains pretty much the range of words and colloquial expressions in my
own range of English registers.

So , Neil - put a sock in it!  ( Yes that expression is included as well !)

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX