[Spellyans] chi v chy

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue May 4 23:24:46 IST 2010

Then what we need, and what we lack, is an updated KS spec.  Skeul an
Tavas can only tell us so much, but it's hard to use just that if
we're going to start writing it.  Right now, Michael, you and Nicholas
are the only ones who know it inside out.  There you go - one way to
work off the jet-lag.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill