[Spellyans] chi v chy

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed May 5 20:55:16 IST 2010

I was been travelling in the States for three weeks. and only got back to my own home today about five hours ago. Indeed I am lucky I got out at all; my flight from Chicago to London on Monday was nearly cancelled due to the ash (as it happens we were the last flight that landed Tuesday morning before Irish airspace was closed.

Last Tuesday week I caught a cold which got worse and worse; yesterday I saw a doctor and got some antibiotics. I am pretty exhausted and I may not be able to "argue" much over the next few days.