[Spellyans] SWF spec.

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Sun May 9 18:16:12 IST 2010

Who, indeed Craig.

I've written on this before, but I think it stands saying again. This kind
of discrimination cannot be tolerated at all.

How can there be a consensus if the traditional graphs are second rate,
second class and cannot be used anywhere except behind closed doors for your
own peronal enjoyment? The Cinderella orthography, except that the SWF/T
isn't even beautiful. What is the point of securing a future where the
official Cornish spelling defaults to what is in Gerlyver Meur? KK in almost
everything but name.

For me, anything less than total parity should be utterly unacceptable, to
the point of withdrawl of support for the SWF in any of its multifarious
forms. Five years of discrimination is enough. And enough IS enough!

It must be acceptable in official documentation and officially funded
publications and must also be acceptable in elementary education. Bugger
confusion, the only confusion was the introduction of novel graphs in the
first place.

I might well have crawled out of bed on the wrong side this morning, but I
feel strongly about this.

Christian Semmens