[Spellyans] Rules for the apostrophe

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:01:28 IST 2010

Nonsense!
UC was replaced by some, because of the perceived imperfections of UC.
UC was certainly imperfect, but KK was no cure.
KK was never accepted, quite simply because people could see it was
not really Cornish.

Politics has given us the SWF, and it will have some success. In the
long run, however, it will be replaced, because it is so obviously
imperfect.
It uses spurious graphs, it is inconsistent and is incapable of
distinguishing different sounds in the spelling.
When I say in the long run, I mean the long run—I am not talking about
the next five years.

Nicholas