[Spellyans] Rules for the apostrophe

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed May 19 19:58:05 IST 2010

My "laughable" comment was expressed about Point THREE, i.e. George's
desire to impose Latin etymology onto Cornish, but at the same time
reject any English influence on the language.  I still think that
laughable, or perhaps cringeworthy.  I expressed an amount of
discomfort about Point Two.  However, thank you for the full
explanation of the <i> and <y> subject.  I will read and inwardly
digest.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill