[Spellyans] Rules for the apostrophe

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 19 20:14:23 IST 2010

Nicholas, it is only 'nonsense' if you have the hubristic arrogance to
believe that any opinion that dissents from your own is nonsensical.
Do bear in mind that this is precisely the trap into which Ken George
has fallen, and ask yourself if you're not in danger of becoming
indistinguishable from that which you oppose.

I fear that this dismissive, condescending, discourteous attitude that
both you and Michael evince towards divergent viewponts will doom KS
in 2013, just as it did with SWF-1 a few years ago.