[Spellyans] Cornish Orthography

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Sun May 30 16:49:40 IST 2010

Very much welcome, Ewan.   I did not do a Celtic degree - but came to Cornish very much like yourself.   And with similar feelings oin iyt too.

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX