[Spellyans] Blejyow or Flowrys?

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 30 19:56:24 IST 2010

On 30 Me 2010, at 19:49, nicholas williams wrote:
> Nance didn't do that because of his idees fixes about what
> constituted "correct" Cornish. Nance's purism nourished later less
> scholarly purism and has, in my view, done the revival immense damage.

Look in the mirror, Nicholas, and say those words to yourself. Purism,
thy name is NJAW.

You might do the Revival 'immense harm' by slandering people like
Mordon and (by implication) Caradar, were it not for the fact that
their place in the history of our language's Revival is honoured and
secure.

Rak meth dhys!

Eddie Climo