[Spellyans] Blejyow or Flowrys?

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon May 31 10:48:40 IST 2010

A gowetha ker,

For the record there is a 'Book of Common Prayer' in Cornish.  I have a copy
which carres the imprimatur of the Diocese of Truro and the Bishop of Truro.
Dated 1980.  A contact address is given:-

The Secretary, Bishop's Advisory Council for Services in Cornish,
c / o The Diocesan Office, Convent of the Epiphany, Mitchell Hill, Truro.

Give them a try - Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX