[Spellyans] Blejyow or Flowrys?

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon May 31 11:15:12 IST 2010

Yes - that is all true.  A rather skeletonic effort.  There is also a
lectionary of basic readings in Corish, which I also have.

It really needs a 'proper job'.

- Ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX