[Spellyans] Blejyow or Flowrys?

ewan wilson butlerdunnit at ntlworld.com
Mon May 31 23:55:29 IST 2010

Thanks for the info!
I'll get the Testament Noweth from Spyrys right away. I couldn't find it on
Amazon.
As for the Prayer Book, I'll seek out the abbreviated outline Ken so kindly
mentions!
Mind you, as a Presbyterian and 'Low Church' Bishop Ryle type I think I'll
try to take the 'purged' version that the Evangelical Connexion- Free Church
of England adhere to as the good, calvinistic base!!

Regards,

Ewan.