[Spellyans] SWF

Nicholas Williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:25:44 GMT 2010

You say his "form of Cornish", but nobody actually speaks it. They use
Unified pronunciation with a spurious, misleading and unhistorical
spelling. I doubt whether KK actually merits the term "Cornish".
Inclusivity should in my view not mean including error.
Moreover appeasing KK users has proved pointless over the last twenty + years.

We need an orthography that is phonetic, unambiguous and as
traditional as possible. KK certainly wasn't that, nor is either form
of the SWF at present.

Until revived Cornish gets a satisfactory orthography it cannot
prosper. The SWF is not, in my view, satisfactory.

Following Craig's advice I intend in the next year or so to write
comprehensively about the errors in the SWF.

Nicholas