[Spellyans] iw

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 16:53:23 GMT 2010

The best thing for us all, Dan, is to admit that we disagree fundamentally on the spelling <iw> and on the question of final <-edj>.
There is no point in arguing any further and certainly no good will come of accusing one another of personal insults.
I don't wish to be insulting, but I will never accept <iw> in revived Cornish.
Indeed I shall continue to argue against it until it is removed—along with all the other mistaken KK features in the SWF.

Nicholas