[Spellyans] whans

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 14 18:15:35 GMT 2010

I disagree. The original sentence clearly falls into 2 parts:

1) a'y frut dybry
2) ny'm bus whans.

For your parsing to be tenable, the first part above would have to read:

*1) dybry a'y frut

Given the actual form of the two parts of the sentence, and the
fundamental concept in Cornish stylistics that components in a
sentence may, with great freedom, be re-arranged for subtleties of
emphasis, the most obvious re-ordering of the sentence so as to remove
its present emphasis is:

> n'ym bus whans a'y frut dybry.

Eddie Climo