[Spellyans] ragtho, rygthy

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Mon Nov 15 10:41:51 GMT 2010

No, I didn’t say “I believed” I said Ken believed. Please read more carefully. I also said I would prefer to write <ragtho, rygthy>. The <ct> forms are CW only. The LC forms have <gth>. I wil write what I may within the rules of the SWF and change it from within. If we all derogate it falls apart and we will certainly end up with KK if that is what you prefer.

I agree with you about the remarks on KK, and I have hopes that with evidence and consideration other possible and actual inaccuracies that entered the SWF by using it as the base of the SWF (thanks to Trond) can be corrected.

Dan

  _____