[Spellyans] ragtho, rygthy

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Mon Nov 15 10:45:58 GMT 2010

Go ahead Michael, bully me instead – insult me, dismiss my points and theories as you have others’, because you happen to disagree with them. You’ve done it before. Who cares… I have a thick skin… Or, on the other hand I dare you to be a little more open minded. After all few of the people you’ve bullied even talk to you anymore… but as I said I’m tough.

Dan