[Spellyans] degol

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Tue Nov 16 00:50:46 GMT 2010

Ea, <heȝyw> o ow thybyans dres lemmel dew vleȝen cler passys:

<col> "belief"
<hegol> "believable"
<heȝyw> "today" / "this day"

<dywgol> "belief day" / "holy day" / "superstition day"

<dygölya> "to go on holiday" is a probable case of over scope creep - as it
is in English!

If <dywgol> is to be spelt with a <u>, should it be <dûgol> in KS, and
should we have <hedhu>?

Oll an gwella,

Andrew J. Trim