[Spellyans] ragtho, rygthy

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue Nov 16 11:30:12 GMT 2010

I take your point, Owen, but here we are talking about a person,
resident in Toronto, who has stalked selected users of traditional
Cornish and perpetrated several actions that can only be described as
evil.  Although not a member, he also lurks about this list, then
creates trouble for it on another forum.  He will doubtless see this,
too.

Craig

On 16 Du 2010, at 02:04, Owen Cook wrote:

> Aren't we supposed to avoid personal insults on this list?
> ~~Owen
>
> On 15 November 2010 12:00, Craig Weatherhill <craig at agantavas.org>
> wrote:
>> Ah. but there's the rub.  We're grown-up - but he isn't.
>>
>> Craig

Craig Weatherhill