[Spellyans] Bewnans Ke

j.mills at email.com j.mills at email.com
Tue Nov 16 14:28:42 GMT 2010

Perhaps a second edition is called for if the Thomas and Williams Bewnans Ke is now out of print. I bought a copy when it first came out. It is a very fine scholarly edition and I would not hesitate in recommending it to any serious scholar of Cornish. I seem to remember some people saying that they found it prohibitively expensive. Perhaps a paperback edition is now called for.

Ol an gwella,
Jon

Dr. Jon Mills,
University of Kent