[Spellyans] ragtho, rygthy

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Nov 16 16:31:25 GMT 2010

On 16 Nov 2010, at 16:25, Daniel Prohaska wrote:

> Accepting the KK graphs was apparently a trade off to get VA, but I don’t know if this is actually true.

What I was told was that having SWF/K be "main" as opposed to a freely-choosable variant with SWF/T was the "price" exacted for VA. That is, previously in discussions there were simply options people would choose, but the SWF/K was placed "higher" in a "hierarchy" in exchange for accepting the linguistic fact of VA.