[Spellyans] ragtho, rygthy

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue Nov 16 17:04:55 GMT 2010

Gentlemen, what we should be doing is to identify and list all the
extant mistakes in the SWF, then propose the solutions to those
mistakes.  It's not a small job.  We only have 3 years left to do
this, and at the rate the last two seem to have gone by, 2013 will be
upon us before we realise it.  Our evidence for that review needs to
be so much more comprehensive than anyone else's and we have more than
a head start.  The formation of KS has been a huge plus, in that it's
provoked discussion and research on a scale not seen before, I think.
It's provided so much material and evidence to help in that aim, and
everyone on this list has contributed to this.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill