[Spellyans] Bewnans Ke

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 17:12:20 GMT 2010

Agreed; an excellent publication, and one I treasure. This valuable
contribution to Celtic scholarship and to the Cornish Revival should
not be allowed to languish out of print.

But, please, please, please, offer paperback as an option next time,
so that those who couldn't afford the 1st HB edn. can afford the 2nd
PB revised one.

I cannot —Gony, ellas, ogh ha tru!— recommend an even cheaper e-book
edition, due to the (doubtless unfounded) suspicion of Inauthenticist
plagiarists lurking in the shadows of the Revival.

Eddie Foirbeis Climo
Dres ethom akennow byner re bo lyeshes
Accenti non multiplicandi praeter necessitatem