[Spellyans] (no subject)

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Wed Nov 17 13:42:32 GMT 2010

Nicholas is unlikely to be asked to help with teaching in a Cornish
school so he can afford to be picky.  Those of us living in Cornwall
may well be asked to do so.  What should we do?  Refuse to co-operate,
or work through SWF(m) in the early stage of learning with the hope
that we get an opportunity to bring in a more traditional and
authentic way of spelling Cornish when the children reach a later stage?