[Spellyans] ragtho, rygthy

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Thu Nov 18 09:16:35 GMT 2010

Craig,

Thank you for your kind words, but Michael and I have had similar arguments before. It takes a lot more to alienate me than a fun, academic quibble as the one we’re having. I know it is exceedingly difficult for Michael to accept an opinion differing from his own, but that’s life. I’ll keep on keeping on, and I hope that I’m open minded enough to see reason when it hits me in the face. I can always be convinced with a better argument. I just haven’t read it as far as this particular topic is concerned.

Dan