[Spellyans] gwiryoneth

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Fri Nov 19 11:47:01 GMT 2010

I agree, <-f> and <-ff> were better, in my opinion too.
I would also go back to <ei>, and do away with the dieresis.

I believe that we "lost" those features because we needed to remain as close
as possible to the SWF. We were just fixing what we thought was wrong, and
that we hoped could be accepted as fixes.

We now seem (dangerously) to be diverging from that aim, so we can do more
of what we want.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim