[Spellyans] gwiryoneth

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Fri Nov 19 15:17:01 GMT 2010

Thank you for this Jon, I couldn’t agree more. In the absence of native speakers we have to be very careful about what we are dogmatic about. If there is an inclusive orthographical solution for RC I believe we should move along that path rather than insist on reflecting a possible theory that excludes other possibilities orthographically. The alternation of stressed <dh> v. unstressed <th> would do this at the expense of inclusiveness.

Dan

  _____