[Spellyans] iw

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Sat Nov 20 07:53:01 GMT 2010

I thought that you were recommending <dew> "two" for both masculine and
feminine. Has that changed?

I don't regard the difference as significant but some people believe that
there is a real difference between <iw> and <yw>. Perhaps we should
recommend that they write their supposed difference as <yu> and <yw>
instead.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim