[Spellyans] th/dh

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sun Nov 21 10:28:01 GMT 2010

On 21 Nov 2010, at 10:24, Eddie Climo wrote:

> On 21 Du 2010, at 08:45, Michael Everson wrote:
>> If you are serious, then you will prove your case. Otherwise you are arguing just exactly as Keith Bailey does.
>
> This is gratuitously offensive. Moderator, moderate thyself!

This bit of humour is uncalled for.

Bailey provides one or two examples and a bit of argument. Dan has done the same. Nicholas on the other hand provides lists of examples from the texts. The two discussion styles are quite distinct; Dan has been doing what Bailey does. I've asked Dan to back up his argument properly. (I've asked Bailey to do the same as you well know and he of course never does.)