[Spellyans] dh/th

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Sun Nov 21 16:35:29 GMT 2010

Gentlemen - the spikiness of this debate still concerns me, and there
are too many personal snipes being made.  I've even heard it said that
A hasn't written anything to back up claims.  Sorry - but that does
not wash.  I published what is still the widest selling book ever
written about the Cornish language - more than 18,000 sold at last
count.  But I'm no expert.  Far from it.  I'm an enthusiast and
nothing more.  In technical linguistic debates that sales list counts
for nothing.  Is it really so hard for a few on here to exercise a
little more humility and a little more courtesy?

Because I'm on the verge of giving the whole damn thing up.

Craig

On 21 Du 2010, at 16:20, Michael Everson wrote:

> I think this "in pausa" is a real lark. Unless it were to hold true
> for other consonants, it's simply not plausible.

Craig Weatherhill