[Spellyans] the tone of debate here

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 18:55:59 GMT 2010

On 21 Du 2010, at 18:04, Michael Everson wrote:

> On 21 Nov 2010, at 17:10, Eddie Climo wrote:
>
>> Comparing Dan to Bailey is not acceptable!
>
> The style of argument was what was compared.

Thank you, but I'm quite aware of what was being compared, and I'm
also quite aware of the ad hominem (or, in Bailey's case, the 'ad
homunculum') ploy you were indulging in—as will everyone else who's
been following your posts.

Please save those polemicist's tricks for the Emskemmynnyonn on C24,
and try and tone it down here amongst your friends and allies.

Eddie Climo.