[Spellyans] th/dh and mutation

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Mon Nov 22 10:03:04 GMT 2010

No one has responded to this so I have done some checks of my own.  It
seems to me that even after feminine nouns in the texts with final
'th' where there is general agreement that the sound should be 'dh'
the mutation rule still applies.

Therefore it could be said that one of the unfortunate by-products of
George's introduction of final 'dh' is that it has caused bad grammar
when revivalists drop the t,c,p, and d rule.