[Spellyans] the tone of debate here

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Mon Nov 22 12:53:37 GMT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Everson
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:05 PM

"On 21 Nov 2010, at 17:10, Eddie Climo wrote:

> Comparing Dan to Bailey is not acceptable!

The style of argument was what was compared."

And unjustified it was. I was offering an explanation for an inclusive spelling that, contrary to you claims, may actually not even be incorrect. No, I have not written a thesis about it yet, but I hope to remedy that when I have some time. Comparing mine to Bailey’s style of argumentation is nothing but a snide personal remark.