[Spellyans] dh/th

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Mon Nov 22 13:03:49 GMT 2010

Indeed, to give it all up would be rash, Dan, but I'm growing tired of
the revival - since the 1980s - consisting so much of nasty remarks,
put-downs, jibes, arrogance, ad-hominem attacks, etc., etc.  It seems
that everyone (and I'm not guiltless) has been dragged into this so
often over that period of time that we now consider it normal
behaviour.  When it isn't.

Although I have been using SWF/T in a limited way, I feel far more
comfortable using UCR, which I'm quite happy to continue doing,
perhaps with Late variants.

Craig

On 22 Du 2010, at 12:46, Daniel Prohaska wrote:

> [...]

Craig Weatherhill