[Spellyans] the tone of debate here

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Mon Nov 22 13:18:43 GMT 2010

Thanks, again, Owen. This is not about me wanting to be right, but I had hoped that it would be ok to entertain the possibility of voiced consonants in this position. No, the theory is not yet fleshed out, but maybe this will happen in time to come.

I also thank you for seconding Eddie reminder concerning decorum.

Dan