[Spellyans] <dh> ~ <th>

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:46:13 GMT 2010

I think not, Owen. The generalisation of au•dhak in the preceding numerals
surely makes pem•dhak more likely i.e. with the same ending. The mere fact that people who had
heard traditional Cornish said pemp•thak is good enough evidence for me.
Pymthek is correct, I believe, not *pemdhak (pace Lhuyd).

Nicholas