[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Wed Sep 1 00:48:13 IST 2010

Nicholas,

Thank you for your permission and for your comments.

The purpose of my posting was to illustrate Xirwena typeface.

My orthography is experimental, and it can be changed. I would like to be able to distinguish between ow "my" and o'  "-ing". I would rather not use a hyphen (ow- "-ing") as in Cornish Simplified, and I don't want to use another diacritical mark (e.g. òw). I could use ow, ou or ov for either "my" or "-ing" if o' is out of favour. If I make ow "-ing" which do you recommend for "my" for my orthography, and what does KS do?

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim