[Spellyans] Cornish fonts

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 17:47:05 IST 2010

I agree. There's nothing wrong with homographs in a language,
especially where there's little chance of confusing their meanings.

That's why I shall continue to write <yn> for both the prepostion and
the adverbial particle, following the pattern established in Unified
Cornish.

The vowel in each words is pronounced pretty much the same (albeit not
quite stressed the same), and 'yn ta' and 'yn tre' are both
semantically and syntactically quite distinct. With this pair, I
derogate from KS's in/yn distinction. In this instance, UC ain't
broke, so there's no need to fix it.

Eddie Foirbeis Climo