[Spellyans] *gwruthyl and Glossary

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Aug 1 15:51:49 IST 2011

Dan,

I found it an excellent course, and it was produced ( with her own
illustrations) by Hilary herself for use in her own classes and by
correspondence students such as myself.  There are about six or so course
books  (Dynargh Kernewek, Kernewek Lowen, Kernewek Scaf, Kernewek Whek, a
Tresorva of Cornish sentence types and a basic grammar: Sol Kernewek.)

The source is:-

Dr Hilary Shaw,

Dyllansow Davas,

The Old Kiln,

Port Navas,

Constantine,

by Falmouth,

Cornwall TR11 5RJ

I don't think Hilary is on email - and she probably restricts her phone
number to close acquaintances.

I have valued this course greatly, and found it one of the best in terms of
practical befit, and as Hilary is not now taking classes herself, I do feel
that bringing this course in as one of your sources would enable her
contribution to processes of acquisition to have continued involvement.

I hope very much that you may be able to acquire it, and add to your
sources.

-        An ken ken.