[Spellyans] The Glossary

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Mon Aug 1 16:35:24 IST 2011

Michael has told me privately why Nicholas did not have the input into
the Glossary that he should have. 'Tell me the old old story!'

Nicholas,

I understand that you are a member of the Corpus Group in which case
were you not involved in the formulation of the Glossary?  I note
however from my Partnership files that you do not appear to be a
member of the Dictionary Group.

It would be odd, however, if the compiler of the most extensive
English - Cornish dictionary ever has not been asked for his input.

Ray Chubb

Portreth
Kernow

  Agan Tavas web site:  www.agantavas.com