[Spellyans] An Beybel Sans: The Holy Bible in Cornish

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Tue Aug 16 11:08:55 IST 2011

I have also received my copy and a wonderful piece of history it is,
too.

It seems quite apt that, this morning, I filmed and loaded a 2-minute
video onto Facebook, demonstrating the 16 violins/male & female custom
choir mix on the mellotron.  If you are Friends on FB, do have a look.

Craig

On 16 Est 2011, at 10:55, Herbie Blackburn wrote:

> All, especially Nicolas and Michael,
>
> Received my copy of An Beybel Sana today - fantastic just to get
> hands on it. Incredible effort to produce. Thanks and congratulations.
>
> Herbie
>
> eMail: kevin.blackburn1 at ntlworld.com
>  Please consider the environment before printing this eMail -
> thanks

Craig Weatherhill