[Spellyans] diacritics

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Wed Feb 2 09:54:15 GMT 2011

On 1 Feb 2011, at 22:37, Daniel Prohaska wrote:

> I don’t believe KS will be seriously considered where adjustments to the SWF in 2013 are concerned.

Did you think we were going to just hand them a grammar and say "Here you are"?

> I, too, would prefer to see a proposal for adjustments which are firmly based on the SWF as it stands.

Of course that is what KS is. We started by identifying shortcomings in the SWF, and we applied a succession of remedies to them.

I think that in 2013 we would intend to start by pointing out the shortcomings and asking for solutions. There is a limited number of solutions possible.