[Spellyans] Diacritics and their necessity

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 19:06:29 GMT 2011

No, Michael. You may have proposed those things in 2008, but they were never ratified by the membership of Spellyans.

Until that process has been undertaken by a vote taken after full discussion, there is no KS; there is only a proposal for what you think KS ought to be.

Neither Michael nor Nicholas nor any other individuals in this group are empowered to decide unilaterally what KS will be.

Only the membership of this group can do so. If that were not so, then this whole UdnFormScrefys and Spellyans process has been a sham, a mere talking shop.

Eddie Foirbeis Climo
Dres ethom akennow byner re bo lyeshes
Accenti non multiplicandi praeter necessitatem