[Spellyans] diacritics

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Tue Feb 1 22:37:37 GMT 2011

While I’m not prone to giving in to conspiracy theories, I sympathise with Craig’s views below. I don’t believe KS will be seriously considered where adjustments to the SWF in 2013 are concerned. I, too, would prefer to see a proposal for adjustments which are firmly based on the SWF as it stands.

Dan