[Spellyans] diacritics

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Feb 2 13:29:41 GMT 2011

I think there's a problem of wording here.  "Mandatory" sounds as
though we're dictating.  It's obvious that diacritics are essential to
the KS system.  Perhaps better to make that plain, to say that all KS
publications will feature them, and that their everyday use is highly
recommended/encouraged to assist problems of pronunciation.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill