[Spellyans] diacritics

Craig Weatherhill craig at agantavas.org
Wed Feb 2 13:54:49 GMT 2011

Indeed, it is, Michael.  I'm thinking about the best and most
attractive way to sell it to the public, rather than do it in an
abrasive fashion.

In the meantime - my suggestion to you this morning about p81 onwards
of the KS Skeul an Tavas - how would you feel about putting that
portion of the book be onto the KS site, so that people can print it
off and keep?  It is the most concise guide to KS that we currently
have.

Craig

Craig Weatherhill